Thursday, June 25, 2015

To the Beach!

It is important to get away to the coast every so often. My new friend, Robert and I went to collect sandstones over at Russian Gulch. The weather was overcast in the beginning and the clouds began to part as we went back. One has to go through a jungle of sorts to get to the beach. The trail is about a quarter mile, and this time of the year the plants are abundant and lush. The whole area was rich and green, teaming with life. The beach itself is rather small. I would say it is not over one hundred yards, from end to end. Drift wood and sea weed would cover the part of the beach where I took the following pictures. I went back to my car to get a few Spirit rocks to take some showcase images.Robert was content just to lie down on the sand.

No comments: